Freitag, 21. Januar 2022

Changing my course


A new year requires new decisions and changes, I want to save time and bundle my blog posts and all pages together. You can now find everything on my new website paulabloggt.org, you will be forwarded from there.

  • Current links can now be found under this side. 
  • You can find new blog posts on my new website paulabloggt.org
  • Blog around the world - Paula's kaleidoscope (experience from over 80 cruises)
  • Do you already know PAULAS DOWNLOAD BUNDLE? But in the moment only available in German.

Paula's Download Bundle will be available for €18.00 just in time for planning your next vacation. You can already buy it from Digistore24 and do good, all purchases made up to the end of February 2022 will go to the DGzRS Die Seenotretter.

So remember, my latest links and top tips, so much greatness in one place! You will find under PAULAS LINKS!

You always want to be up to date? Then please subscribe to my newsletter, from which you can always unsubscribe!

Stay tuned and stay healthy!
Yours Paula

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen