Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021

Paulas packlist

PAULAS CRUISE PACKLIST




Just in time for the travel time, I finished my cruise packing list for you. So far it's only the German version, I'm still working on the English one. 

Who hasn't been spoiled for choice, what do I take with me on a cruise? I don't like to pack suitcases, firstly I always have back pain afterwards and secondly I have too much with me and thirdly, the wrong clothes are guaranteed. I get annoyed about it every time, even though I've always made lists to check off. 

For 2 years I am packing by using the Marie Kondo method. Shopping tips you for your cruise, you see here. I'll hand the photo later, maybe I'll go life with it one day. This method has made it better and easier for me and my new system will help you choosing.

In any case, more packing tips and information about cruises will follow. 

I wish you a nice cruise 

Stay healthy! 
Yours Paula


🧭 To my freebie PAULAS CRUISE PACKLIST 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen